Friday 1 August 2014

WHY YOU WANT ME



Apart from my (hopefully) obvious obsession with social media, I thrive in an environment where I am required to juggle a large number of tasks on a daily basis. I currently work in a busy office of 11 staff as the administrator. Every day I use my analytical skills to manage multiple projects: my job ranges from everyday administration for the staff team and maintenance of the building, to managing the website revamp project, or coordinating seasonal events and producing professional-standard publicity at a moment's notice. 

Lastly, I understand that effective social media strategies must create conversations, not just pretty content. I will bring a can-do, positive attitude to a role that can only be described as my dream job.



No comments:

Post a Comment